05 Aug WITI FOX 6 Dominates July Ratings
Station Wins EVERY M-F Time Period, Saturday/Sunday AM News, and Sunday Late News
Milwaukee, WI – August 5, 2019 – WITI FOX 6, Tribune Broadcasting’s Milwaukee television station posted an impressive July ratings period, coming in #1 in EVERY Monday through Friday time period. FOX6 also won the Saturday/Sunday AM News and Sunday Late News time periods.
• FOX6 News at 9 is the #1 regularly scheduled prime program EVERY night of the week
• FOX6 News at 10pm and 9pm are the #1 and #2 ranked late newscasts in the market
• FOX6 Wakeup ranked #1, as it has since January of 2010
• Local talk show Real Milwaukee was the #1 show in all daytime television
• FOX6 daytime shows (9a-3p) are all #1
• Judge Judy leads early fringe programming
• FOX6 News at 4p leads the time period
• FOX6 News at 5p, 5:30p and 6p are the #1, #2 and #3 shows respectively from 5-6:30 pm, beating all network and local newscasts
• FOX6 News Saturday and Sunday 7-9am ranked #1 in the market
• FOX6 News Sunday at 10pm and 9pm ranked #1 and #2 in local news
“FOX 6 has enjoyed a fair amount of success over the years, but this is something I have never seen before. To know that the majority of viewers in southeastern Wisconsin turn to FOX 6 for both their local news and all other programming is truly an honor. It is a testament to the hard work the FOX6 staff has put into our product. I could not be more proud of our team,” says FOX 6 President/General Manager Chuck Steinmetz.
For a complete numerical summary of the Milwaukee July ’19 NSI ratings by station and program please click here.
FOX6, owned by Tribune Media is the number one rated television station in Milwaukee, leading the morning, midday and evening day parts. FOX6 is also the Milwaukee market leader in digital reach. FOX6 produces over 65 hours of local news each week, more than any other station in the Milwaukee market. For more information, please visit fox6now.com
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 49 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 75 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 49 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel. For more information please visitwww.tribunemedia.com.