02 Nov Tune in Alert: “Broadway Profiles: A November to Remember On Broadway”
PIX11 Partners with the Broadway Channel To Air Exclusive Special November 5 At 6:30pm ET
November 2, 2017 – PIX11, Tribune Broadcasting’s New York flagship station, has partnered with The Broadway Channel to present “Broadway Profiles,” a series of specials about Broadway. Hosted by PIX11’s Emmy-Award winning anchor, Tamsen Fadal, the latest installment, “Broadway Profiles: A November To Remember on Broadway will air on PIX11 on Sunday, November 5th at 6:30pm ET. Tamsen Fadal, John Gore and Broadway Channel SVP Matthew Hege serve as the executive producers for Broadway Profiles.
- He’s “The Boss” We’ve got a look at Bruce Springsteen’s once-in-a-lifetime Broadway residency.
- She’s a TV star, a rock star and a Broadway star. We visit Downton Abbey’s Elizabeth McGovern as talks about her new show Time and the Conways, as well as her surprising career in Rock ‘n Roll.
- If you are looking for your lost shaker of salt, Jimmy Buffett and the cast of Escape to Margaritaville talks about bringing the islands to the Great White Way.
- It’s a total horror show. It’s New York City’s most intense off-Broadway show. Tamsen talks to the up and coming star Jonno Davies of A Clockwork Orange about his workout regimen, his music playlist and his New York experience.
- And, Tamsen goes one-on-one with the cast of A Bronx Tale as they celebrate their one-year anniversary on Broadway.
ABOUT PIX11: Founded in 1948 and owned by Tribune Broadcasting, a division of Tribune Media, WPIX-TV (PIX11) has long been regarded as a groundbreaking station in New York. In 2006, PIX11 became the flagship station of the CW Television Network and PIX11’s award winning news, successful primetime programming, off-network sitcom favorites, public affairs shows and outstanding event coverage have contributed to the station’s success. The station has been honored with numerous awards for excellence including nearly 300 Emmy® Awards (two for Outstanding Morning News Program and multiple Awards for Outstanding Newscast.) PIX11 also has a long history of local sports coverage and in 2015 became the broadcast home of the New York Yankees. PIX11 is also the broadcast station of the New York Mets, since 1999. PIX11 is also home to the New Jersey Lottery drawings. PIX11 engages with audiences across multiple social platforms; find us on Facebook at facebook.com/pix11news, on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope: @pix11news. For more information visit www.pix11.com.
About The Broadway Channel: The Broadway Channel is the premiere network for Broadway video content, reaching millions of theater fans through a wide spectrum of media outlets. The Broadway Channel’s digital network includes dedicated channels with a host of cable partners including Cablevision, Verizon and RCN. The Broadway Channel’s digital network also reaches Manhattan hotel guests daily and national audiences through many additional media outlets. The Broadway Channel is part of The John Gore Organization family of companies, including Broadway.com and Broadway Across America. For more information, visit www.broadwaychannel.com or www.johngore.com
ABOUT THE JOHN GORE ORGANIZATION:
The John Gore Organization (JGO)is the leading developer, producer, distributor and marketer of Broadway theatre worldwide. Under the leadership of 11-time Tony winning producer and owner John Gore, its family of companies includes Broadway Across America, Broadway.com, The Broadway Channel, BroadwayBox.com and Group Sales Box Office. Its productions span Broadway, Off Broadway, London’s West End, Japan, Canada and 44 domestic markets. It has won Tonys in every producing category as well as numerous other Drama League, Drama Desk and Olivier awards.